Praise & thanksgiving:-
1. Terence has spoken to his immediate boss and they have decided to retain him and getting paid leave up to 60 days during this account.
2. The witness has contacted Terence last night and they are finally, finally meeting up.
O Lord, be gracious to us;
we long for you.
Be our strength every morning,
our salvation in time of distress
The Lord is exalted, for he dwells on high
He will fill Zion with justice & righteousness.
He will be the sure foundation for your times,
a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge;
the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure. (Isaiah 33: 2, 5-6)
: I had no doubt about the prayers echoed by the many for Terence, that God has heard and in our human anxious wait time, I knew in my heart that God will answer - the fulfillment of the prayer in His glorious time.
:: Moreover, I think this is a lesson of character development i.e. the test of faith, whereby when all things seem dull, with many attractive wordly offers seem best to settle the case, has at times clinch the issue of principles. I am glad we stood strong and hold true to what truly matters - total dependence on God.
1. Terence has spoken to his immediate boss and they have decided to retain him and getting paid leave up to 60 days during this account.
2. The witness has contacted Terence last night and they are finally, finally meeting up.
O Lord, be gracious to us;
we long for you.
Be our strength every morning,
our salvation in time of distress
The Lord is exalted, for he dwells on high
He will fill Zion with justice & righteousness.
He will be the sure foundation for your times,
a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge;
the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure. (Isaiah 33: 2, 5-6)
: I had no doubt about the prayers echoed by the many for Terence, that God has heard and in our human anxious wait time, I knew in my heart that God will answer - the fulfillment of the prayer in His glorious time.
:: Moreover, I think this is a lesson of character development i.e. the test of faith, whereby when all things seem dull, with many attractive wordly offers seem best to settle the case, has at times clinch the issue of principles. I am glad we stood strong and hold true to what truly matters - total dependence on God.

0 Responses to “Great News”
Post a Comment